Tuesday, January 31, 2017

~Season's Greeting Challenge Blog

 So excited to announce that the time is almost here for our first challenge over at the brand  new Seasons Greeting Challenge Blog!  We all love Christmas and it will be a super fun way to have Christmas cards in your stack all year long!


We will be running every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month beginning February 14!  Be sure to check out the DT Announcement post.  I am lucky enough to be the DT leader for Team Koala!!

 Sure hope you will join us....see you February 14!


Hugs,

 

2 comments:

  1. That's fabulous well done! I must pop over and check that challenge blog out and give it a follow :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, So super excited to have you with me on my journey of 2nd challenge blog. Very happy your DT Leader too for Team Koala, so looking forward to many years ahead, can't wait till it starts x
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Season’s Greetings Christmas Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!