Thursday, September 20, 2012

Backyard General-SALS22

I'm a little late with my post today, sorry about that!  We have the ever so fabulous Saturated Canary as our sponsor over at Dutch Dare this week and I decided it my time to play along again! 
September19_2012_DD_SALS
This little guy is called Backyard General and is available in the Saturated Canary store.  I used sketch#22 from Seems A Little Sketchy this week for my layout as well-just turned it to fit my image:-)

To see some absolutely wonderful creations featuring Saturated Canary image, please head on over to the Dutch Dare challenge blog and play along with us!

Happy Crafting!
~Kelly

10 comments:

  1. How fun is this guy!! Love how you've colored him up and the use of the twine looks fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kelly. Love the image and the lovely bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card for a boy, Kelly.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the twine! Looks great with this sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kelly with such a fab image. Love the colours and the way you used the twine. Have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Kelly.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love his big boots! Very cute Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card for a boy, cute.

    Thanks for charing at Seems a Little Sketchy :)

    Hugs Nelle

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!